Would this be what you had in mind?

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?StrutsProjectPages

On Oct 28, 2003, at 2:47 AM, Frédéric Dreier wrote:

I don't know, but perhaps there exists some wiki-style repository for struts? Or perhaps it would be time to organise one...

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: David Thielen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. Oktober 2003 02:36 An: Struts-Users Betreff: bye & thank you

Hi;

I'm leaving the list but I wanted to say thank you to all that helped.

And a plea to one of the struts experts - the world desperately needs a
struts cookbook. ie, if you want to do X, here is how. The top 40 or 50 of
those items would be wonderful (and cut down on traffic a lot).

thanks - dave

Joe Germuska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://blog.germuska.com
"We want beef in dessert if we can get it there."
-- Betty Hogan, Director of New Product Development, National Cattlemen's Beef Association