Very cool, exactly what I was looking for.

Edgar

-----Original Message-----
From: Kris Schneider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 8:22 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Struts-config

Or, if you're using Ant, try the optional xmlvalidate task (this is almost
exactly one of the examples given):

<xmlvalidate file="struts-config.xml">
  <dtd publicId="-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration
1.1//EN"
       location="struts-config_1_1.dtd"/>
</xmlvalidate>

http://ant.apache.org/manual/OptionalTasks/xmlvalidate.html