Let me re-phrase my question.

Upon the user click on the LOGOUT buttion, I have two
actions - the first one of the actions is Logoff.java
in which I invalidate the session, ..., etc. and the
second action upon success will lead the user to the
welcome page in which choices for unregistered member
plus a LOGON buttion is provided.

As long as two actions are involved, the user does not
get back to the welcome page by just click on the
LOGOFF button "only once".

Need your guidance on how such a situation is usually
handled?

--- Caroline Jen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.  Now, I understand that I have
> two actions.  However, I do quite understand what
> you
> suggested.  You said:
>
> u can also use
> where logoff is ur global forward.
>
> I still have two actions if I use
>
> because I have
>
> <action
>    path="/Logoff"
>
> type="org.NameOfOrganization.signoff.LogoffAction">
>      <forward
>         name="success"
>         path="/do/Menu"/>
> </action>
>
> In the LogoffAction.java, I invalidate the session
> and I want the user to go back the welcome page.
> And
>
> <action
>   path="/Menu"
>   name="menuForm"

type="org.apache.struts.scaffold.ExistsAttributeAction"