I have a little problem. I am using the following code to stream pdf
files to the browser..:

fis = new FileInputStream(filename);
      byte[] buf = new byte[fis.available()];

      response.setHeader("Content-Disposition", "inline;filename=" +
filename + ";");
      response.setHeader("Connection", "keep-alive");
      response.setContentLength(buf.length);
      response.getOutputStream().write(buf,0,fis.read(buf));
      response.getOutputStream().flush();
      response.getOutputStream().close();
      fis.close();

This works ok in all browsers except for IE. When using IE, a dialog box
asking the user for which application to open the file in, is always
displayed. Why? And is there a workaround for this?

Thanks...

BTJ