Hello togehter,

in my application I have a series of chained Actions defined like this:

                <action
                        path="/setupModifyData"

type="activegroup.hdb.struts.action.LockDatasetAction"
                        scope="request"
                        name="insertDataForm"
                        validate="false">
                        <forward name="Success" path="/preloadData.do" />
                </action>
                <action
                        path="/preloadData"

type="activegroup.hdb.struts.action.ModifyPreloadAction"
                        scope="request"
                        name="insertDataForm"
                        validate="false">
                        <forward name="Success" path="/jsp/modifyData.jsp"
/>
                        <forward name="Failure" path="/unlockDataset.do" />
                        <forward name="View_Only" path="/jsp/viewData.jsp"
/>
                </action>
                <action
                        path="/modifyData"

type="activegroup.hdb.struts.action.ModifyDataAction"
                        scope="request"
                        name="insertDataForm"
                        validate="true"
                        input="/jsp/modifyData.jsp">
                        <forward name="Success" path="/unlockDataset.do" />
                        <forward name="Failure" path="/unlockDataset.do" />
                </action>
                <action
                        path="/unlockDataset"

type="activegroup.hdb.struts.action.UnlockDatasetAction"
                        scope="request"
                        name="insertDataForm"
                        validate="true"
                        input="/jsp/modifyData.jsp">
                        <forward name="Success"
path="/jsp/closeAndReload.jsp" />
                </action>
When I call (by click on a link) the /setupModifyData.do action in IE the
dataset is locked and the <appcontext>/jsp/modifyData.jsp showes up. When I
click on the same link in Mozilla(Firebird) a 404 Error is shown because the
<appcontext> gets lost somewhere and the resource /jsp/modifyData.jsp could
not be found.

Why does this happen?
Martin Grüneberg