From: "Khandelwal, Rahul" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: validate method
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:47:37 +0530

Hi All,

For some reason, I have to do some form field validation in my Action class.
And, if the validation fails, I have to return the control to the
same(input) page to display the error msg (using <html:errors/>). I have
previously done it in the validate method in the Form bean, but don't know
how to put the validation in the Action class.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Rahul
DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error. Thank you.

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access. Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service providers in your area). https://broadband.msn.com