You can call it whatever you want - "admin-tool" from James' example. The
difference is this:

/app/do/manageUsers

vs. this:

/app/manageUsers.do

I think James was referring to the use of:

when he said, "you should never have to put ".do" any where in your
application..." You really only need to do:

which will work regardless of how you do your servlet mapping.

D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>