I want to deploy my Struts application which is running in Tomcat in
iplanet server version 6.0. with no service packs

Alok Garg
Polaris Software Lab Ltd.
( + 91 - 022 - 28290019 Ext. # 1308 )

                      "James Mitchell"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         To:      "'Struts Users Mailing
List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      e.org>                   cc:      (bcc: alok.garg/Polaris)

                                               Subject: RE: Deploying struts
application on iplanet 6.0 or 4.0
                      11/01/03 12:40

                      AM

                      Please respond

                      to "Struts Users

                      Mailing List"

You're welcome in advance.  Now, what's your question?

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer / Struts Evangelist

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the
intended recipient(s) only.
If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you
are requested to delete this mail immediately.
You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination,
copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment
other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit Us at http://www.polaris.co.in