wondering if object serialiazlisation will work for u? the serialized object can then be passed as a hidden object. ur class will have to implement an interface.

Affan Qureshi wrote:

You will have to create a string from the collection of objects you have and send it as a hidden variable or query parameter(if length allows)

Affan

imran ali wrote:

Hi All,

I am sending a parameter with query request in this way:

<script>
function foo()
{
  url = "/LoanGeniusWeb/pricingQuoteDetail.do?";
  url += &object + 'abcd';
  document.quoteListForm.action = url;
  document.quoteListForm.submit();
}
</script>

Now instead of 'abcd' If I want to pass a collection of object.
How should I do it. I tried it by replacing 'abcd' with a collection.
But it seems this is the way of passing 'parameters' not 'attributes'.
So even if I pass a collection in this way I am getting string representation of collection, not the collection object.
How should I go about it.
Help please. thanx a lot

Imran.

Imran

Rajat Pandit | [EMAIL PROTECTED] +91 612 3117606 [ Developer and Part Time Human Being]