Hello Sashi,

SR> Hi

SR> The following code which is used to iterate works fine when using Java
SR> Version 1.3.1_07, but when we started to use 1.3.1_09 , we get an
SR> error.

Seems like a problem of your jdk 1.3.1_09. Struts 1.1 works with
1.3.1.

SR> We are using Struts 1.1 final release libraries.

SR> I am pasting the code we used and also the error message. Are there any
SR> deprecated methods used by Struts tags which are not compatable with
SR> Java 1.31._07.

Try inserting here something like the following to check your getter
exists:

   <%=(ClassOfProviderForm)addProviderForm).getAssocSBList()%>

If it does exist I would really assume a jdk error. Then try changing
the name of your property. Maybe it has to do with capitalization of
'assocSBList'. Try assocSbList.

SR> <logic:iterate id="sbList" name="addProviderForm"
SR> property="assocSBList" indexId="i" >
size="10"  />></td>
size="10" />></td>
SR> </logic:iterate>

SR> Error msg when using Java Version 1.3.1_09

SR> No getter method for assocSBList in addProviderForm

SR> Thanks

SR> For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards,
Dirk

| Dirk Markert                     [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| Dr. Markert Softwaretechnik AG                              |
| Joseph-von-Fraunhofer-Str. 20                               |
| 44227 Dortmund                                              |