Hello Sir,
I mean If I type http://localhost.8080/struts-parameters/submit.jsp this as url in my browser
I just get a blank page.

From: Mark Lowe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: I get a blank page  Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 11:09:22 +0000

what do you mean by "execute my (your) submit.jsp" ?

I could be wrong, but looks like you're trying to be a bit of a picasso with your property names.

On Tuesday, November 4, 2003, at 10:50 AM, sairam manda wrote:

Hello Sir,
I get blank page when I execute my submit.jsp . I have a simple strut application with a DynaForm and actionclass and a submit.jsp . I do not understand the problem because I just get a blank page .Please somebody help me with this problem.

I attached my submit.jsp struts.config.xml and my Action.java .Please somebody help me with this probllem.
regards
sairam