Hello Gurus

I am trying to handle session timeout by extending RequestProcessor. Since
the processPreprocess(...) method is called before the Action.execute(..)
method, am trying to add that piece of code to check if the session is
valid. The problem am facing is, if i return false from this method, the
requestProcessor will stop processing and return the control back to doGet
or doPost method in ActionServlet. How do I redirect it to login.jsp or
index.jsp from there? Any help/tips would be really great.

Thanx.
Sam