From: David Friedman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 1:17 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: validator, range

Why not just setup a few constants and use them later as your ${var:max}
where appropriate? I got the maxInteger value from echo printing
Integer.MAX_VALUE.  Once you define a constant for maxInteger or
maxFloat,
just reference it as your var {$maxFloat} or var {$maxInteger}.

<form-validation>
        <global>
                <constant>
                        <constant-name>maxInteger</constant-name>
                        <constant-value>2147483647</constant-value>
                </constant>
        </global>
        <formset>
                <!-- for a bean named "valid" -->