Hi Gang,

I'm going to be developing a couple of applications in struts, which I am
new to.  I will need dozens of simple forms for maintaining things like code
tables in the database.  It seems silly to me to have a distinct .jsp page
for each of these forms.  I was wanting to build one .jsp page that would
handle a number of these forms for me.  I imagine I could build a custom tag
library for this.

However, never being one to re-invent the wheel, I thought I'd ask first
whether this is a standard extension/library already, or if someone has code
they'd like to share.

I'm also looking for a similar solution for a .jsp page that displays a list
of codes and values, with links to an edit or delete form.

Thanks in advance,