Many thanks you for the response,

making        workString.replaceAll("\n", "\n<br>");
I have the <br> in the output. I mean the <br> tag is not
interpreted. Is there any way to be interpreted?

Surrounding with  <pre></pre> I have line breaks as I want, but
the output have big width. A horizontal scroll apears in the html page
and the font becomes other than I have.

I do not have any other idea to resolve this problem.

Mohamed

Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You need to replace newlines with
s: