From: Marc Dugger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 6:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ValidatorForm losing params when validation fails

The following code fragment is used in a DispatchAction and when the
validation fails, the input form is returned unpopulated because all my form
fields lose the data that was originally sent with the request:

ActionErrors errors = form.validate(mapping, request);
        if (!errors.isEmpty()) {
                saveMessages(request, errors);
                return mapping.getInputForward();
        }

My form extends ValidatorForm and I have not overridden reset().  Why is the
form losing it's parameters?  Thanks in advance.