Hello Everybody...

I have got this generic question... I wan't to use the onLoad event of the javascript
function to pre-populate values.For certain reasons, I cannot use the onLoad in the
body tag... Hence, I am using the onLoad in an img tag (just created a spacer image
specfically for this!!) Is this way really dependable??? Is this idea browser
dependent??? Is there any order the browsers use when it downloads the complete page(
like the smaller sized images will be downloaded first or vice versa???)

I just want to inform that I ain't using Struts here and hence trying to pre-poluate
values using a script function just to avoid the innumerable number of if conditions
in my jsp???
Actually, I tested this and is working very fine... But, in real time, can we depend
on this solution???

Thanks all...
Jacob