We just finished a thread on this - see the thread named "Struts across WARs" ...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I am creating a STRUTS based app with .EAR as the deployable in which I
want to host 2 .WARs, one for the internal user and the other for external
user. I want to have exactly the same code base for both WARs including any
resources and property/configuration files etc but for one Action class.
Any suggestions how do I achieve this without replicating the code in both
the .WARs

Regards
Sreekant G
@ 98404-65630

This mail was scanned by Interscan Virus Wall of Mailserver2 at SNR, TCS, Chennai

-- Brice D. Ruth Sr. IT Analyst Fiskars Brands, Inc.