From: Peter Friesleben [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 1:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: WG: Problem with <html:options> - tag

I'm receiving this error using Tomcat 4.1 and Struts 1.0

"javax.servlet.ServletException: No getter method available for property
vendors for bean under name null"

I'm using the <html:options> tag this way:

labelProperty="vendors"/> </html:select>

Since formbean "SomeForm" is reused from another context it is explicitly
initialized and set to the session in the ActionClass defined in the

Funny thing is if I'm doing <bean:write name="someForm" property="vendors"
/> in the same JSP I see the complete list of vendors.

Any suggestions?