Hi,

the methode signature is wrong.
You have to override the methode

public ActionForward perform(ActionMapping mapping,
                               ActionForm form,
                               HttpServletRequest request,
                               HttpServletResponse response)
                         throws IOException, ServletException {

There is no method

public ActionForward perform(ActionServlet servlet,
                               ActionMapping mapping,
                               ActionForm form,
                               HttpServletRequest request,
                               HttpServletResponse response)
                         throws IOException, ServletException {

in the Action class.

Since Struts 1.1 the perform method is deprecated,
so you better use the execute method.

public ActionForward execute(ActionMapping mapping,
                                 ActionForm form,
                                 ServletRequest request,
                                 ServletResponse response)
        throws Exception {