DynaActionForm implements the DynaBean interface and allows you to
declaratively create
action forms in the struts-config file.

DynaValidatorForm is an DynaActionForm which hooks into the struts
validation
framework. The form name is passed to the validation framework to identify
the
validation rules to execute.

DynaValidatorActionForm is an DynaValidatorForm which hooks into the struts
validation
framework. The action path is passed to the validation framework to identify
the
validation rules to execute.

If you look at the source code for each, it will become evident how they
work.

robert