Hi,

In my application, I am using <logic:iterate> tags to iterate over a
collection. The collection is displayed as a table on jsp page, and I use
indexed="true" attributes to display individual fields which are all
updateable.

This collection can sometimes be very big (like 500). I wish to break it
into multiple pages, and allow user to browse and update any value.

How should I do it? Currently I have only one form and action class.

Thanks,

Anubhav

If you were not an intended recipient,