From: neso m [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thu 11/13/2003 2:27 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: struts application with frames: top, side menus and main screen

...I need to put dynamic support for different languages. Display every page in
English/French, back and forth also top and side menu changes every time I click
French or English. As I change through my top menu i would like my side menu to
change, as well as my main page, for example when I click on administration
administration menu pops up on the left hand side and main page populated with welcome
to the admin section. Similar thing with publishing section, and any other on topmenu
etc.I have little prototype with heavu use of JavaScript which I am not very happy
with. Where tough to maintain. I beleive that there is a better way to do this
utilizing some Struts tags instead of using bare JavaScript. I was wondering if there
is anyone with anything to share that would get me going here.

Thanks !

Neso

David Liles wrote:
I am currently working on a site that is frame based.... for each of the pages that
are to be displayed I reference the action mapping for each of the src tags.....