I am fairly new to struts, I have implemented a lookup up action the
searches for a recipe.

recipeLookup.do?LOOKUP_OBJECT_KEY=RECIPE_LOOKUP&LOOKUP_NEXT_URL=recipeView.do&exec=

This line above is what I use to call the recipeLookup which once I have
clicked a recipe it forwards to the NEXT_URL. This implementation was
not developed by myself I extend the classes that have this
functionality. I have changed the line above to be able to set the
values depending where they want to forward next.

Enough of a overview.

I have an action that is called once I click the production button. If I
call this recipeLookup within the production and set the return URL from
the recipeLookup back to the production. The recipeLookup setAttribute
of with the recipe Object selected. Then with in the production Action
retrieve this attribute. I am not sure if I am taking the right path or
if this will work.

I would like to thank anyone who helps in advance...

Thanks
Michael