Hello,

I want a constant value that I could use in all of my Struts action.

I already have a "MyActionMapping" that extends the ActionMapping and owns a
parameter.
I would like to initialise this parameter with a constant value. Then I
would access it with a getXXX in every actions.
It's like if I'd do a myActionMapping.setXXXX just once for all my
application.

Is there a way to configure web.xml so that it initialises a MyActionMapping
parameter while initialising my app?

If you know another way to do that (extending ServletAction? if so, how to
access the parameter from within an action?) I'd be happy to read you.

Regards
Amine