Hi,
       I have a question on Action class and Message resources.

      My application have to support both English and Spanish users. In my action
classes I need to use Message resources class the following way.

    Action class:

        Message resources resource = getResources(request);
                String addKEY =
resource.getMessage((Locale)getLocale(request),"button.OfferWaterBank.Add");

        Do I need to pass the locale in my every call to resource.  My assumption is
getResources(request) should set Users Locale in MessageResource (from Session) and
return it so that I can get the KEY specific to locale in my next calls, rather than
passing locale for every call.

             Please correct me if Iam wrong.

Thanks,
Srini