For option tag, you might want to use the optionCollection tag instead for a collection.
.V

Mauricio T. Ferraz wrote:

I have a produtoBean on session and this has a property ArrayList formatosArquivos

How I put the value of option to the same name of <bean:write name="formato"/> ?

<logic:iterate id="formato" name="produtoView" property="formatosArquivos" indexId="index" scope="session" >

</logic:iterate>