From: "Sumit S." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 6:35 PM
Subject: RE: Problem of nested logic:iterate

Here u go...I have a userForm that has a list of users. Each User further has a list
of orders...here's the logic:iterate code to do what u want to do ...

 <logic:iterate name="userForm" property="users" id="user">
      <bean:write name="user" property="firstname"/>
        <logic:iterate name="user" property="orders" id="order">
          <bean:write name="order" property="orderdesc"/>
        </logic:iterate>
  </logic:iterate>

Sumit