Since i am using websphere studio 5.1 which runs on jdk1.3 and i can't use any of the
1.4 swing classes. I have a a requirement to build mask input fields (for date and
other format). In 1.4 i can use MaskFormatter and few other swing classes to build
this. But i am stuck with 1.3. I also tried compiling those required 1.4 classes in
1.3 but seems like it(1.4) has dependency jar files and i can't use them in 1.3. Its
not that simple so that i can include all dependent jar files into 1.3. This idea is
not working properly.

Also there is not a seperate swing jar file in 1.4 . Had it been there , it would have
made my life easier by just including the jar into 1.3.

Does anyone have idea how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Vicky