From: Philip [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 11:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: how to disable submit button when click on checkbox

I have a question regarding checkbox, how can I disable a certain submit
button when click on a checkbox?
I tried the following but is not working:
onclick="document.formName.delete.disabled=true" />

Also, is there a way I can count how many checkbox are selected in my jsp
code?

Please kindly help me.