Caroline Lauferon wrote:

I've just made a little test writing DUMMY: key:<keyname> Value:<value>
expected:<expected> in an html document...... and i got DUMMY: key: Value:
expected: ....
the problem is that < is a special html symbol.... explorer thinks its an
unknown tag and outputs nothing.
if you look in the HTML source of your document, i think you'll see what you
were expecting.
to output < , use &lt;

Of course. Completely missed that one... I was really looking for something else..l
Thanks a lot,
D.

--
Dominique de Waleffe Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [No HTML please]
Mission Critical, Drève Richelle 161 Bât N, B-1410 Waterloo, Belgium Phone: +32 2 757 10 15 Fax: +32 2 759 27 60