I am having trouble accessing a message from my
"non-default" message bundle.

I have the following entries in my struts-config.xml
file...

<message-resources
parameter="com.it.rfr.resources.rfrresources">
</message-resources>

<message-resources key="shared"
parameter="com.it.shared.resources.sharedresources">
</message-resources>

I then try to access a message in the "shared" bundle"
using this tag...

<bean:message bundle="shared"
name="com.it.label.error400Title"/>

When I do this, I get the following error...

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Missing message for
key "com.it.label.error400Title"

I have researched the archives and have not found any
sufficient reasons as to why this doesn't work.  All
of the Struts documentation reads like this should
work.

Does anyone have any ideas?

=====
Best Regards,