On Tue, 18 Nov 2003, Yann Lebreton wrote:

> Hi,
>

> For x and y reasons I've to create my own version of the <c:out> tag.

Why?

> Everything is working great for everything BUT DynaValidatorForm where I get Unable
> to find a value for "value" in object of class
> "org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm" using operator "."

You would get a value from "field" by using form.map.field if your
DynaValidarotForm was stored under "form" in any scope or if it was
availabe through a scripting variable by that name.

I do this all the time.  It works great.

Assuming you had "value" as a field asa <form-property>...try doing
"${manageForm.map.value}"

<snip/>

--
James Mitchell