From: Brice Ruth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 7:47 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: anyone using jstl side by side with the strut taglibs?

Expression Language ... its being able to use "${param.id}" in a JSP tag

to get the value of the "id" request parameter passed to the JSP using
it.

Or being able to do something like test="${empty linkParams}" to test if

a particular variable has no values/is null/etc.

Gus Heck wrote:

> Brice Ruth wrote:
>
>> Once you use EL, you don't have much of a choice than to use them
>> side-by-side.
>>

> For the benefit of us noobs... what is EL?
>
> -Gus

Brice D. Ruth
Sr. IT Analyst
Fiskars Brands, Inc.