..or maybe the newbies just need to get thicker skins and be taught how
to think.

 :-)

Larry

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/20/03 10:07 AM >>>
Maybe you're right, but I think there might be enough people who read
the newbie list that could help people starting out. Maybe there could
be a few volunteers
from the rank of experienced developers that could help shepherd we
newbies in right direction. :)

L:)