From: Mark Lowe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2003 7:23 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: [OT] xdoclet + hibernate

Sorry to post this group with an almost unrelated question, but I'm
sure someone on this list must be using xdoclet to generate hibernate
resources.

I wont take the piss and post the problem on this list but I would
appreciate it if anyone who's been using hibernatedoclet could drop me
a mail..

Cheers Mark