hi,

i'm dispatch action addicted developper and I go a
recurent problem with html:button and html:submit
componant.

With these componants it's impossible to separate
their label and their submitted value.

I managed with some javascript like this to invoke the
dispatch method i want :

// submit form
function submitForm(form, parameter) {

        form.action = form.action + "?" + parameter;
        form.submit();

}

// valid and submit a form
function validAndSubmitForm(form, parameter) {

        if (window.confirm('Are tou sure you want to delete
the selected samples?')) {
                submitForm(form, parameter);
        }
}

So my question is why can't we separate the label and
sumitted value of buttons in struts?

Sorry if it's a "déjà vu".

=====
Eric BELLARD