Hi All,

I am looking for a robust exception handling approach in struts. Can
somebody help me in that. My framework consists of struts interacting with
session beans which then interact with DB through DAO. Now if during a CRUD
operation, for example there is a duplicate key exception thrown, how should
I handle it so that I can show the user exact message that duplicate key is
being inserted. Same for all kind of database messages and validations.

Thanks & Regards,
BS