Hi,
I have a problem with the <html:form> tag. The code written on the jsp page is as shown below

This when seen from the browser source, is as shown below:
<form name="addUser" method="post" action="//nonGrantUserRequest.do">

Here we can see that there are two slashes added in front of the action. This in turn goes directly to the root of the application as http://requestAction.do instead of http://www.cait.org/requestAction.do. I am using Iplanet6.0 and struts 1.02. I use a null string for the URI to setup the web application. If for example I give a name to the web application called test, then the browser source can be seen as shown.
<form name="addUser" method="post" action="/test/nonGrantUserRequest.do">

If I use the normal form tag without using the <html:form> tag this works perfect. The name of the web application is appended to the form tag with a slash in front, as I have the default web app here, the null string is appended with a slash in front.

If anybody has found a solution to this problem, Kindly let me know.
Regards,
Sudashan.