Dear Koen,

You probably strictly follow the example at:
http://husted.com/struts/tips/017.html

This is an tip to show the errors in one cluster on your page.

What you are doing is mentioning the errors per input property. So you won't
need the <LI> construction

<LI> always begins at a new page (unless you modify this using a
stylesheet).

If you would test TEST <LI>TEST2</LI>  in a html file you would get the same
result

To make it work in your situation, omit the <UL> en <LI> begin and end tags.

errors.header=<font color="red">
#errors.prefix=
#errors.suffix=
errors.footer=</font>