Hi,

      Does an ActionForm belong in the struts-config.xml mappings? ie:

 <action-mappings>
     <action name="MyActionForm"......etc?

Mine is placed here and functions quite well. But is has occurred to me this may be a
bad pratcice, as it does not extend Action and is thefore not logically an Action? Or
perhaps ActionForm extends Action?

Also, for those using Struts Studio, my ActionForm is in the struts-config as
described, and is thus visible in the 'diagram' pane. Is this recommended, or poor
pratice?

Thanks for your help