Dear Srinivas,

I tried this option too like,
REPAIR TABLE vip_detail_tab QUICK, but i got following error..

+------------------------+--------+----------+------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------+

+------------------------+--------+----------+------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------+
| db_slcs.vip_detail_tab | repair | error    | Couldn't fix table with quick
recovery: Found wrong number of deleted records |
| db_slcs.vip_detail_tab | repair | error    | Run recovery again without -q
|
| db_slcs.vip_detail_tab | repair | error    | 28 when writing to datafile
|
| db_slcs.vip_detail_tab | repair | error    | 28 when writing to datafile
|
| db_slcs.vip_detail_tab | repair | status   | Operation failed

5 rows in set (1.06 sec)

facing critical problem...

regards,
viru