Is it possible to assign a struts action (one action within the struts-config.xml
file) to a specific ExecuteQueue within Weblogic? My application is currently being
serviced by the *default* queue - i.e. all of the struts actions are serviced by the
default queue. I have particular action that I want serviced by a different queue.

Many thanks.

INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL DATA SERVICES (UK) LTD Tel: +44 1268 44 3000
********************** N O T I C E *********************************

This message and any attachments is intended only for the individual or company to
which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential or
prohibited from disclosure or unauthorised use. If the recipient of this transmission
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
such materials to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, any
form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and/or publication of this e-mail message or its attachments other than by it's
intended recipient is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you have received it in
error, please notify us immediately by telephone on the number above and destroy the
message and all copies in your possession.

International Financial Data Services (UK) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for
the presence of computer viruses.