From: Shakti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 11:11 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Is it required to restart weblogic everytime after compiling
???

Hi,
     I am using Struts & weblogic , My Question is each time i do some
changes in my .java files the changes dont' get reflected immediately. Each
time after compiling i have to restart weblogic :-( .. which is taking a
hell lot of my time .. Can anyone suggest some weblogic setting thru which i
dont' have to restart the sever again & again to reflect my changes made on
an already deployed application on weblogic .

Thanks & Regards,
Shakti.

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error. Thank you.