Paul McCulloch wrote:
> The request attributes are all in a standard HashMap so I very much
> doubt there is any intrinsic size limit.
>
> What shows in your page if you paste in the fragment of jsp I put in
> one of my messages?

serverBean : cz.master.is.tech.server.Server
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Are you sure that you aren't doing a redirect to the jsp?

I don't understand well how do you mean it...

the fragmnet of struts-config is:

<action path="/server/createServer"
type="cz.master.is.tech.server.CreateServerAction"
input="/server/showServers.do">
   <forward name="success" path="/server/editServer.jsp" />
  </action>

the CreateServerAction i've attached last message.

the editServer.jsp uses:
 <jsp:useBean id="serverBean" class="cz.master.is.tech.server.Server"
scope="request" />

Very strange is, that when I try to do in the Action-class this:

    request.setAttribute("serverBean", new Server());
    Server s = (Server)request.getAttribute("serverBean");
    if (s == null) System.out.println(s.getWmId());
    else System.out.println("null");

NULL always appears... :(