Vana,

I would consider the following:

1) Protect all the JSP by putting them in WEB-INF and have an action before
every JSP
(so a JSP cannot be called directly)

2) Extend the RequestProcessor processRoles method
(same as what you are doing at the servlet filter level, but you have access
to the mapping).

3) Maybe use a token if a user cannot directly go the Action 2

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]