Hello,

I'm trying to use the validator with a regexp mask on an textarea field. There are two problems:

1) even if the regexp allows empty strings and the field is not
   required, the validator reports that the field is invalid. same
   mask works for a simple text input.
2) I'm trying to use the regexp on every line of the textarea, ie:
   Alternate EMail Addresses
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Every line should evaluated by the email target of the validator. But
   this doesn't work. Even empty string don't work.

Anyone noticed this/has a solution? I'm going to try to understand this javascipt code in the mask target now, perhaps I can fix it.

Regards,
Arne