I also use struts menu ... very easy to get started with.  Once installed
and configured, you can use a tag like: "<menu:displayMenu name="MenuOrder"
/>" to add an upper level menu.

-----Original Message-----
From: Francesco Di Candia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 1:52 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Struts & menu

Hi all, i'm a Struts newbie and i'm trying to move my web-application
from JSP/Servlets to Struts/Tiles. Someone of you can suggest my the
best way to implement menu tile using Struts & Tiles togheter? I need
real experience mixing Struts & Tiles because I found something googling
but real experience are better.
Thanks in advance, Francesco