I'm testing my app for accessibility issues and because of the following HTML in my struts app pages:

<input type="submit" name="org.apache.struts.taglib.html.CANCEL" value="Cancel" onclick="bCancel=true;" />

my website is failing the Bobby test at http://bobby.watchfire.com/bobby/html/en/index.jsp

Basically bobby objects to the onclick event. Surely it would be possible to change the javascript to check whether the button was pressed rather than putting this javascript in the onclick event?

Adam

BTW Bobby is a: "... free service [which] will allow you to test web pages and help expose and repair barriers to accessibility and encourage compliance with existing accessibility guidelines, such as Section 508 and the W3C's WCAG."

-- struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.14 + java 1.4.2 Linux 2.4.20 RH9