I recommended this to someone earlier - it might help:

http://strutswizard.sourceforge.net/

Paul
Global Equity Derivatives Technology
Deutsche Bank [/]
Office  +44 (0)20 754 55458
Mobile +44 (0)7736 299483
Fax      +44 (0)20 7547 2752

                      "Khalid K."

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       Struts Users Mailing List
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      om>                      cc:       "Kalra, Ashwani" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>

                                               Subject:  RE: Need to retain the data
of the previous page

                      02/12/2003 16:58

                      Please respond to

                      "Struts Users

                      Mailing List"

If you have a wizard style pages, then you can declare the form in the session.
At the end of the process dump the data to a value object. But in this case,
you have to do house cleaning yourself i.e. only validate/populate pages, dump
the form at the end etc. etc...

So What will happen is:

If you have Page A, B, C , they will all share form X (in session scope)
So you will have Action A, Action B, Action C sharing form X.

Khalid

> Yeah I was thinking of the same approach. I thought if there is better way.
> Means I have to keep a collection of Page A form beans in session

Khalid K.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or